Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jen's Creamy Potato Casserole

"I wanted to take my mom's cheese potato recipe and put a spin on it. I didn't make as much quantity as that recipe, but it still feeds 4-6."


INGREDIENTS:

5 medium to large potatoes, diced (I left skins on)
1/2 stick butter (4 tablespoons) softened or melted
4 oz cream cheese, softened or melted
1 can cream of mushroom soup
3/4 cup sour cream
6 oz. shredded parmesan cheese
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon dried dill
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste

DIRECTIONS:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix all ingredients together in large bowl. Spray 9x9 or larger baking dish with cooking spray and put in potato mixture. Bake 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes (I poke potatoes with fork to see it they're done). Will be browned and bubbly on top.

1 comment:

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

ooh that sounds really good, I'm copying it to try