Monday, August 17, 2009

Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips

"I originally found this recipe on allrecipes.com, but I've modified it to make it healthier."


INGREDIENTS:

2 cups fresh fruit diced (my favorite combo is strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and peaches...1/2 cup each)

6 standard sized tortillas cut into 8 wedges each (I used wheat tortillas...and you can also use pita)

3 Tablespoons sugar / 1 Tablespoon cinnamon mixed

cooking spray (I like Pam baking spray because it's sweet)

DIRECTIONS:

Heat oven to 400 degrees. Lay out tortilla wedges on large rectangular cookie sheet (you can only bake 1/2 at a time). Spray tops only with cooking spray and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture. Bake for 10 minutes. Serve with mixed fruit.

2 comments:

Mikey Rox said...

Mmmmm! This sounds very good.

Love the new look, too! Keep the deliciousness coming.

Janelle Lorenzen said...

Sounds good, Jen!