- 1 pound red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly coat an 11x7 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in a single layer in prepared dish, and top with onion. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, honey, mustard, salt and pepper; drizzle over potatoes and onion.
- Bake in the preheated 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) oven for 35 minutes or until tender, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
-as suggested by a review I used three tablespoons of honey instead of one
-I used a little extra salt
-I added garlic
-the cooking time is more like 60 minutes, and it's better to stir the potatoes every 15 minutes.