Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Jen's Four Cheese Spinach Souffle

"I have loved spinach for as long as I can remember. I have tried a few recipes for spinach souffle, but there is always an "iffy" ingredient that I'm just not sure about using, and that usually makes what I don't like about it. I decided just to make up my own recipe and it turned out really good."

INGREDIENTS:

2 - 10 oz packages of frozen spinach, thawed and drained

6 eggs, beaten

1 cup ricotta cheese

3 oz. crumbled feta cheese

1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese

8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese

4 tablespoons flour

1/4 teaspoon salt

1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper

1/2 cup finely chopped onions

1/4 cup cream

DIRECTIONS:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix all ingredients together in large bowl. Pour into greased 13x9 baking dish. Bake uncovered for 65 minutes.

Serves 12

No comments: