Thursday, March 6, 2008

Paprika Pork Chops

"I have made this about three times, and it's so delicious. It's a great meal for someone who is on the fence about sour kraut because it's not that strong. This is not my recipe, but I have changed the amount of paprika. I do not buy garlic salt, so I usually put 1/2 teaspoon of garlic and a pinch of salt."

INGREDIENTS:

4 boneless pork chops, trimmed of fat

1 onion thinly sliced (don't skimp on the onion)

1/3 c. sour kraut, rinsed and drained (I put mine in a paper towel and squeeze it out)

2 tablespoons butter

1/3 cup sour cream

1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper

1 1/2 teaspoons paprika

1 teaspoon garlic salt

DIRECTIONS:

Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F. Saute chops with onion and butter until browned and cooked through. In small bowl combine remaining ingredients, and stir in onions from pan. Place cooked chops on non-stick baking sheet. Spoon sour kraut mixture over chops. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.

No comments: