Sunday, October 7, 2012

Easy 7-UP Biscuits

"I found this recipe on Pinterest, with no real link, just a rough idea on how to make them in the description.  I found a similar recipe on the Six Sister's Stuff blog.  I made mine in a 9x13 with double ingredients of what is listed here.  They were very easy and yummy, with really no indication you were consuming 7-UP."


INGREDIENTS:

2 Cups Bisquick (I used Heart Healthy)
1/2 Cup Sour Cream  (I used reduced fat)
1/2 cup 7-UP
1/4 cup melted butter

DIRECTIONS:
Cut Sour Cream into biscuit mix then add 7-up. It makes a very soft dough. Sprinkle additional biscuit mix on board or table and pat dough out. - Don't knead the dough - just pat it out. Melt 1/4 cup butter in a 9 inch square pan. Cut 9 biscuits into circles. Place cut biscuits in pan and bake at 450 degrees for about 12 minutes or until golden brown. Keep on eye on them the last minutes of cooking.

No comments: