Saturday, October 15, 2011

Granola

"I got this recipe from the Disney Channel"


INGREDIENTS:

4 cups oats
salt to taste
7 ounces shredded coconut (I used sweetened)
4 oz. honey
cinnamon to taste
3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 1/2 cups nuts of choice (I used sliced almonds)
8 oz. dried fruit of choice (I used cranberries)

DIRECTIONS:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients except for dried fruit in large bowl. Press onto large rectangular cookie sheet.
Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. (original recipe said 30 minutes, but mine was overdone). Let cool then mix in dried fruit.

2 comments:

Amie Scott said...

that looks really good! :)

Unknown said...

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! I was looking for this useful info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck. Patek Philippe Nautilus Swiss