Friday, March 28, 2008

Jen's Greek Chicken Wraps

"I love Greek food. We have Greek salads more often than regular salads. Here, I have taken the idea of a Greek salad with chicken and put the ingredients into a wrap. The only thing I'm missing here is lettuce, that would go well in them too."


INGREDIENTS:

3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into
strips or cubes
1/2 cup Italian dressing (I use "Garlic Expressions"...it's a Perrysburg, Ohio company)
8 tortillas (I like to use wheat to be healthier)
1 large tomato diced
1 medium cucumber skinned and diced
1 small onion, diced
1 green pepper, diced
1 medium can sliced black olives
1 container feta cheese

Sauce:

2 small plain yogurt cups(I have only found plain in Dannon brand)
1 packet Italian dressing powder
1 tablespoon mayo or miracle whip
1 tablespoon sour cream

Saute chicken in Italian dressing until cooked through. Put tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, black olives, and green peppers in separate serving bowls. Mix sauce ingredients together in small bowl. Lay out ingredients, buffet style and everyone can "make their own".
Serves 4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These look great!!